Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Paris Here I Come!!

I found this fun quiz on According to Kelly. Apparently I'm living in the wrong place and belong in Paris.

You Belong in Paris

Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris.
The art, the fashion, the wine!
Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park...
You'll love living in the most chic place on earth.

6 comments:

aurora said...

This was fun! I did it and I belong in Rome! So... now what??

Laura said...

That was great! I belong in Rome- no big suprise! I would LOVE to go there! I know I would LOVE the food!

Wendi said...

I took this a few months ago and got Rome, so I took it again to see if I've changed. Nope! Still Rome.

Carey said...

Mine came up as NYC. Very interesting.

Megan said...

That was really cute. I belong in NYC. Hey, I love that city. Let's go!

Stephanie said...

Fun, Fast quiz I like it. I belong in London!!