Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween Treats


I'm a little late posting this but better late than never! Last Saturday I made these yummy treats and gave them out to my neighbors (thanks Rochelle for posting that recipe!). And speaking of Rochelle, I followed the link she had for her cute tags and ordered some myself from Marta!

It was lots of fun to make but even more fun to deliver. What Halloween treats have you made?

5 comments:

Laura said...

I haven't made any for neighbors but we always make fun cupcakes ON Halloween- my kids LOVE it!

crystal said...

No treats yet, alas. And i'm not sure what's cuter, the treats or the killer rooster in the background!

Michelle said...

Hee hee, thanks Crystal! I should do a post about my rooster obsession.

Emily said...

You are too nice of a neighbor. I can't even guarantee Halloween candy for the neighbor kids on Trick or Treat night!

kristen said...

too cute, you should come be my neighbor!