My two fave shows combined. Could life get any better?
Last nights Office was so good but WAY too short. After a month of hour long episodes I was getting too used to that. I need a full hour not 30 min.
Friday, October 26, 2007
The Office Heroes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
you know i agree!
thank you so much for your comment on my post last week (things I miss)! I really appreciate it!
Love the pic in your header; how cute!
Even though I thought last night's episode was great, I was disappointed in only 30 minutes. I've been spoiled by the hour long shows. Sigh.
I miss the hour longers too!!
How sad.
However, i'm glad that you and Crystal have come to some sort of agreement..
I'll try not to yell TOO LOUD if you two start up again..
Don't make me come in there!!!
Tami
Tami;
I think you should force us each to say 2 nice things about the other person; that's what I do with my kids when they start fights--like Michelle did.
Michelle, you go first.
Michelle you will be so proud, I finished your tag so go check it out!
Ok, so you just did the 7 random things about me MEME. Since you're my new blogging friend, I tagged you to do the 6 things you don't know about me MEME! If you want to pass on it, it won't offend me!
Here is my nice thing I will say about Michelle in order to be the better person & make peace like Tami Matchboxmom told me to:
It is obvious from Michelle's posts & comments that she is totally easygoing and fun. I love how we can kid and joke around and be sarcastic, while neither taking offense nor taking a funny joke too far. Every time we exchange comments I am bummed that we don't leave nearer each other so we could physically hang out & not just hang out on the blogs. Michelle is optimistic, energetic, fun-loving and other-oriented.
Wait. That was more than one thing! Crap!
But don't be surprised if your telephone begins to ring from the ceiling....heh heh heh
THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNY!! LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment