Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Calling On Angels

I was SO excited to find some good, great, wonderful mail from Mique today! It made the hike to the mail box so VERY worth it. And it couldn't have come at a better time. I haven't blogged about this because I just don't want to sound ungrateful. But honestly the move here has really been very hard on me. It is just so small and different here. I have been having a hard couple of weeks so you can imagine what a wonderful pick me up this package was. Thanks Mique for being such a wonderful blog friend!

And here is what I found inside! Does Mique know me or what?!?! I was just admiring (turning greeeen with envy) Wendi's little Halloween goody she had gotten and wishing I had one of those pads. And NOW I DO along with some pens to go with it!
See my cool mug that my friend Laura gave me as a moving away gift? Now I have my mug for hot chocolate and my pen and paper for writing. Really, could life get any better!

5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Oh, that's so fun, Michelle! I'm sorry it's so hard there. I'm glad you were able to go to Nashville. I'm sure that was a fun break.

crystal said...

Alright, come clean. I'm relatively new to your blog, so I'm kinda in the dark. From where did you move?

Michelle said...

Fort Worth, Texas. I had great friends whose blogs are on my side bar. And I miss them dearly!

Laura said...

How sweet! I love little pick-me-ups like that! I sure miss you! You need to get up here soon! Any chance you'll be this way soon?

Wendi said...

Sweet! Now we can write each other notes on our office notebooks! I want to send you some good mail too. Email me your address: brianwendi@msn.com