Before
After
I had been thinking about changing my hair color for a long time. I wanted to go darker with some red highlights throughout. I finally made the appointment and I am SO LOVING my new look. Oh and yes I also went out a got a new dress for the occasion. Plus I needed a dress for church (wink wink).
Any fun new changes for you?


14 comments:
Gorgeous! I love the hair and the new dress!
CUTE! I noticed your hair in the Young Women's post and thought it was cute.
Michelle...so funny, I just checked out your blog yesterday (as you know, Shaka recommends it)but I'm a slacker, I'm not always good about leaving comments (shame on me). Anyway, thanks for visiting. Love the hair. Wish I could think of what I want to do with mine! Oh...and I'm jealous of where you live! Texas just doesn't cut it in the outdoorsie department!
cute! love this new hair. i'll be sending you some fun halloween tags right away. you aren't too late! thanks again.
Looks GREAT! I think it goes so well with your eyes!
Love you hair!!! The color looks great too! I am thinking of doing my hair burgandy- my all time fave color for my hair and haven't done it for a few years, I think it may be time for a change!
You look really great! And good for you for getting a new dress, too. Isn't great to just pamper yourself?! The play looks like it will be awesome!
Love the new color!
Michelle you look great. I love your new hair and dress! Very Chic!
This is such a great look for you. You are so stylin.
Way cute! Love the new hair cut, you sassy girl you! :)
I went darker for the fall too! BUT I just wanted to go back to my natural hair color (what is that?), but I ended up with some natural red highlights...took some getting used to! But now I'm game!
You hair looks great!
You look beautiful. I love the new hairdo.
love the hair! i am needing a cut bad!!! it's at that point where i just don't want to do it and really haven't done my hair for a few weeks.-among other reasons explained on my blog today.
Post a Comment