I know this is kind of long but it has all my fav parts from this weeks episode. It is great to see Jam back playing pranks on Dwight! Too funny!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
I know this is kind of long but it has all my fav parts from this weeks episode. It is great to see Jam back playing pranks on Dwight! Too funny!
2 comments:
My hubby and I were dying at the beginning with the box trying to bounce into the corner. So funny.
I loved the part this week with the square bouncing all over the screen. I laughed out loud so hard...and I was all by myself! So happy am I that you posted this!
(did that last sentence sound like Yoda, or is it just me?...)
Post a Comment