I have a confession to make, it has been a while since I have cleaned (I mean REALLY cleaned) out my van. Sure I have washed it but nothing on the inside, unless you count the occasional quick clean. So on Monday I finally broke down and took it in to Fabulous Freddy's and got the Works; Wash, Armor All all the tires plus inside and vacuumed. They even took out all the seats. It was amazing how great my van looked.
After they were done I got ready to leave and saw this bag on my passenger seat. It just had some things that had fallen into the depths of the van. You know the lost shoe, or the socks you swear your washer ate, or the misplaced Game boy Game, or...
Anyway, I mailed it on Tuesday. Really I did! I was planing to take a picture of me doing so but left my camera in my hurry to get out the door. Sorry Katri! Hope you can forgive me.
So what "blunders" have you made?


8 comments:
Such a hilarious post!
1) THEY TOOK OUT YOUR SEATS????? !!! I have to inflict my van on Scrubbs once a month & they've never taken out seats! Cheaters.
2) I'm totally jealous that you got to see Josh Groban. Lucky-y-y-y-y-y.
3) Your photo w/ your shocked face was hilarious. katri will have no choice but to forgive you when she sees that photo.
4) You guys own your own business? What do you do?
-crystal
I have the pregnancy memory problem currently- SO i forget EVERYTHING! We showed to a neighborhood activity where I had signed up to bring a dessert and TOTALLY forgot! I NEVER do that- the list goes on and on lately!
That is so funny. I was wondering about that, but figured that it was possibly lost in MY car somewhere.
Really cute picture! :)
Oh, that is too funny. I HATE it when that happens!!!
So Funny! Same thing happened to me, I found a Thank you note that I had writen in April and just found it last week and sent it. I felt kind of stupid.
How nice you had your van detailed, I am jealous.
too funny! hey, your van is clean!! my husband is my detail guy!
That is really funny! BTW, I love your new hair-- very nice.
Oh my gosh, that's a bad one! Now you have to be haunted by the fact that for all these months Katri must have been thinking what a slacker you are! Believe me, I know the feeling...I once discovered a few wedding thank you's I must have misplaced and forgot to mail...what do you do when that happens!?
Post a Comment