For our Young Women in Excellence we are doing the play "The Prophet of Oz". You can read it here. As you know we have to have props for our play so we got together as leaders and painted the night away. We also ordered take out from Cafe Rio (sorry didn't take a picture of that).
We have a few props for this play. One is the "mist of darkness" which we are using a smoke machine for and the red stage lights. Below are some pictures of the other props we needed.
The Great and Spacious Building before. Sherise and Lucy hard at work. I do want to thank Lucy for being SO willing to help us. She was GREAT!
The Great and Spacious building after. Lucy did the windows, door and clouds. Again, thanks Lucy for all your help.
Our wonderful YW President hard at work on the "filthy river" which represents the depths of hell.
The "filthy river" After. The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like waves. We plan on hanging it along the front of the stage so the audience is looking at it. It really does look cool.
Lucy giving Andrea and I a quick art lesson (okay she was giving me one). We were in charge of the Yellow Brick Road.
Here we are hard at work.
The Yellow Brick Road after. Those art lessons payed off! We sure did do a good job.
As Young Women leaders we are SO excited for this night. It is going to be on Nov. 11 and I'll be sure to post all about it.


6 comments:
How FUN! It totally reminds me of our Walk With Christ. You'll have to post when its over about how it went. I love fun stuff like that.
YW leaders are the best! They always put so much time into everything! You rock!
Looking forward to seeing the pictures in November! In regards to your post on my MPM- I just laughed! Scrapple is truly an acquired taste. Have a great week.
This is so amazing! HOW in the WORLD did you construct the great & spacious building???
Got your blog off my friend Wendi's
It sounds like so much fun. What a great idea. I hope someday to be in YW. You will have to post pictures when it is over. I know it will be fabulous!
Hi! I've tagged you for a meme. Stop on by when you get the chance.
Post a Comment