Friday, October 19, 2007

One Sweet Treat

In honor of the Halloween season, here is a button/award for everyone to give to their favorite readers. Renee of Renee's Ramblings has awarded this award to me. Thanks Renee and I think your blog is a "Sweet Treat to Read" also.

Here's how it will work:
1. Once you've been awarded the Sweet Treat Award, make a post and award it to bloggers who you deem "One Sweet Treat to Read" everyday.
2. Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won!
3. Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!

So here goes:
1. Laura
2. Megan
3. Wendi
4. Crystal
5. Mique
6. Shaka

Now it's your turn to pass this award on!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Thanks Michelle! That just totally made my day!

Renee said...

Thanks for playing along. You really do deserve this award!

Laura said...

Gosh ;) "It was an honor just being nominated!!"

crystal said...

Hey! I stopped by to read about your day & saw my name! Oh, i needed that. How fun! Thanks for the little friend-candy-corn-hug :)

Traci said...

Congrats on the award! I just had to let you know- in case you weren't already aware, but a new Target just opened here by me and when I went to check it out in the dollar section was The Office things. Notepads, pens, pencils all with quotes on it. Too funny! I totally thought of you!

Shaka said...

thanks-hopefully i can figure out how to post this-i'm kind of non techy!he-he!