Too funny how they get into these little arguments. I was laughing so hard especially at Kevin!
Best lines from last night:
Darell "You need to access your uncrazy side."
Michael "I declair bankruptcy!" LOL :D! So like Micheal to think that was all it took.
Best moment:
When Jim kisses Pam. He sure does love italian food.
What your fav. moment/line?
Friday, October 19, 2007
The Office - Whomever Argument
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I also love the "uncrazy side" quote! I think it applies to me as well as to Kelly.
How'd your race go?
It is tomorrow morning @ 8:00
OH! I had it in my mind as tomorrow--sorry :(
GOOD LUCK! You're such a toughie. I'm jealous of your mighty muscle power.
Poor Toby- Michael was so mean to him in that meeting! I LOVED the kiss as well! Michael's declaration was SOOOO dang funny! I was laughing my head off! That was my favorite part!
the show was great! i love that it has been an hour long! loved the bankruptcy declaration.
I am DYING to get an update on your race! And also, I want to know how your legs can handle 65 miles. OUCH. I'm sore after running only 9.
If I don't watch the Office can I still be your friend? Please?
I think the peeing/puking stories are equally funny and appalling at the same time.
I'm glad you came by to let me know it was you! :)
Have a fun bday! Send me a cupcake...with sprinkles! ;)
Post a Comment