Friday, October 5, 2007

The Office - Dunder Mifflin Infinity

The best looking single guy in the office???


Another good episode of The Office. Miss the show? Watch here.

Okay I first have to say that I loved the sweet kiss on the cheek from Pam to Jim. However, I hated how Toby outed them. For a brief moment, just a brief moment, I understood Michael's feeling for Toby. I will say he was pretty funny, "Let's just wait and see how it goes." LOL :D


Ryan returns to Scranton! Kelly just cracked me up with her drop of a bomb shell. But what was so great is her shaking her head into the camera. So funny how he was tyring to hit on Pam. Well it looks like he can't get any girl he wants. That's right Ryan, Pam belongs to Jim! They go together like PB&J.


I think my favorite moment was when Michael drove into the Lake. Hello! Is it any wonder that he hit Merideth? I was laughing so hard. Could it have been any funnier?? My favorite Michael moment: When he was telling the Office: "The machine told me to drive into a lake and I did." LOL!!

Computers are about tyring to murder you in a lake.

To all my blogging friend and Office flans I would like to give you a gift basket. After all, they are the essence of class and fanciness. ~Michael Scott



What did you think about last nights Office?

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVED IT! It wasn't AS good as last weeks- but still ultra funny! Loved the high-five between PB&J- just like old times! Also- jim's line "Guess he can't get ANY girl he wants!" (grin- grin)

Wendi said...

Loved it! Kelly and Ryan were hilarious! I loved when Ryan said, "We are NEVER getting back together!" and Kelly whined, "WHY????"