Today I got some good mail for my wonderful blog friend Wendi. She is SO dang cute making me this fun cd featuring songs by great artist such as: Fergie, Cascada, Pat Benatar, Gwen Stefani, Mandy Moore, Lifehouse and many others. Thank you so much Wendi for taking time out of your busy schedule to make me this fun cd.
She also threw in some yummy gummy life savors which I quickly gobbled up. Boy do I look tired here. I'm running off of 4 hours of sleep, it was a long night last night with G-man. So thank you again Wendi for the wonderful pick me up. I love all of my blogging friends and am so grateful for there thoughtfulness. Wendi is so beautiful both inside and out. If you haven't checked out her blog you really should.


13 comments:
Heck yah, you're loved! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for the kind words. You are so nice.
You ARE loved by me too! What a nice friend Wendi is!
She totally IS beautiful inside & out! I'm lucky to have a friend-i like Wend-i. That cd is good for exercising! ipod it!
You don't look tired, you look pleased with your yummy treat!
I don't know if shrimp counts because I've never had sushi. Does it? I like shrimp, but it's usually the yummy naughty batter dipped fried kind, not RAW. I'm still afraid.
nothing like a little prize in the mail! So fun!
Its fun getting things in the mail! How cool!
Hi!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I am always really excited to make new bloggie friends. I'm totally putting a link from my blog to yours..I like reading your blog!!
I love Wendi too...she's awesome! That's awesome that you got GOOD MAIL! I got some from her on Saturday. I was so excited! We have the same CD! It's really good, huh?
NE way...stop by anytime!! I know i'll be stopping by here..
Michelle-
First of all, Lyle's stand is open year round, so any time you want to go, I'm totally there.
Secondly, it's great, but if you are going to come all that way, we need to plan more fun stuff to do. Woo hoo, PROJECT!
Thirdly, if you really did want to make the drive, I say sleep over! Icecream, Cheetos and 80's movies all night! :)
Isn't it great getting gifts in the mail! You don't look tired- you look like you're really enjoying your gifts.
Stop by my blog when you get a chance. Theres' something there for you. (I also moved my blog to wordpress- here's the link:
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/)
Hi Michelle,
Glad you liked your award. You know, I am really going to miss my old blog too! (I already am and I am still working on converting it over - LOL!). I just couldn't keep up two blogs. I'll stop back soon and catch up on all your happenings. Take care!
How super sweet of her! Friends are a sure blessing from God!
Yummy and fun mail!
I love you too! I'm glad your getting so much good mail.
Post a Comment