Dinosaur Museum
Well the weather here in sunny St. George has been so beautiful and nice. The high this week has been in the 70's. It really was a great week for Fall Break and some Fall fun. The boys were out of school from Wed. - Fri.. On Wed. we got up and headed over to the dinosaur museum. It isn't that big but the boys enjoyed looking at all the BIG Dino tracks.
Pumpkin Patch
On Thurs. we got together with some of the other moms and headed over to the pumpkin patch. We looked them up online and saw that they open @10 so we all met at the church at 9:45 to carpool. We show up and it is CLOSED. Apparently the time they have on the website was for last year and they haven't updated it. Lucky for us they allow us to hang around and play on their playground equipment for the next hour and a half. All the kids had a blast so we moms didn't mind hanging around.
Below: Korbin on the rope climb. G-man sliding down. This was the first time he would slide without help. It really did surprise me. I saw him go up the stairs but didn't expect to see him slide down. Guess he is growing up.
My little men on a John Deer. Their grandpa would be proud.
All the kids just before we went to find our pumpkins. Apparently we didn't break the trend here either...Check out all those boys!
On the hayride.
Taking a ride on the Moo Coaster (interesting name). Hey the kids loved it!
As you can see, once the patch opened there was lots of fun to be had! Hope you enjoyed our day as much as we did.


12 comments:
So glad they let you hang around till they opened! Good thing- they would of lost a bunch of business! Looks like loads of fun! I love pumpkin patches!
Oh, we are totally meant to be friends! :) What are the Office Boards? Is that on the nbc website? Do tell.
I've ALWAYS wanted to bring Max (8yrs) to the Dino Trax place in St George! Tell me all about it!
How fun! Looks like the one in Texas I went to last year- I think in Grapevine! Looks like you had a blast!
That looks so fun! It was so great of them to let you guys playand hang out. Cute pictures!
Glad you all had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I love going with the kids each fall. I've got you entered into the MTH book give-away. Have a great weekend.
Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/
How fun, Michelle! I love that the pumpkins were still on the vine!!!
I can't believe how big Garrick is!
What a great fall break! Pumpkin patches really make the fall, don't you think?
It looks like so much fun Michelle. Great pictures. I miss our times at the pumpkin patch together!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I would be totally caught off guard by the pumpkins in the field too (instead of perfectly lined up)...never experienced that before.
Yay! We're finally going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow with some other moms, I can't wait! I hope we have as much fun as it looks like you had!
Your kids are so cute! Love the hairstyles too!
Thanks! The boys insisted on mohauks. Well, not G-man but the older boys pretty much spoke for him.
Post a Comment