The most AMAZING time of my life! And yes all these pictures came from my camera! My mom, friend Sherise and myself just had a blast sitting front row to our Josh. Funny story about our seats. We get there and we are to the side and kind of behind the stage. Bummed but at least we were there. Then we heard people talking about maybe getting relocated so my friend Sherise goes out to find out about it. She finds this security guard that takes her to the manager. She then tells the manager where we are sitting and asks if there is anything that can be done. The manager asks her how many are in her party and then proceeds to give her three tickets. She comes back and we are looking at our tickets unable to believe our luck. We went from $75.00 crap seats to $260 front row tickets!! It was SO amazing being that close to Josh Groban.

He sang a lot of songs from his new album Awake. My most favorite song off that album is "So She Dances". It is just so beautiful and romantic. He opened with "You Are Loved" and of course sang "You Raise Me Up". He also sang a new song not yet recorded although he said he wished he had put it on his Awake album. The extra special thing about this concert was that he had chosen SLC to be filmed for his 2007 Awake tour DVD. He said that we are the ones that get to watch this concert live and forever. Guess I have to buy that DVD now. If you want to read what the Salt Lake Tribune had to say go
here.

I walked right up to the stage to take this close up picture. Right after I snapped it Josh looked right at me. No joke! Right at me and all I could do was mouth "Thank you". It took awhile to register what just happened. The lady next to me grabs me and says "He just looked at you!" I return to my seat and my friend just kept saying "He looked at you". I know it is so silly and he probably does that often but dude Josh Groban looked right at me!! K, I'm such a dork.

My mom, Sherise and me in our crap seats before we got relocated.

Sherise in our new seats with Josh behind her.

Me in our new seats.
10 comments:
WOW, Michelle! That is so cool. What a funny thing to have happen. What great luck!!! So glad you had a great time.
I am SO glad you had such an amazing time! His voice is amazing! That song -"you are loved" is SO beautiful! It totally makes me cry!! I am SO glad you had the chance to go!!
Brings back memories...I totally loved his concert, too. It is a great performer and his music and so beautiful and powerful. What a crazy thing to happen with your seats!!!!! You are sooo lucky!
Wow, what a lucky break for you guys! Sounds wonderful. I will have to look for you when the DVD come out!
That looks like so much fun! And Sherise looks really cute, too!
So so very FUN!!! I am huge JG fan.
Happy for you! :)
WOW- you are one lucky girl. I love the song You Raise Me Up. Nothing quite like it. I am soo jealous. And he looked at you!?! That's just icing on the cake...fun times (so living in UT isn't ALL bad)
You already know I'm very jealous! It looks like so much fun! He is amazing! Glad you found a new friend as well!
Wow - Don't you love having good luck like that?! So maybe you'll be in the DVD when they show the crowd. I hope you weren't doing anything embarrassing like crying or flashing him. J/K. I know you wouldn't cry...
I've enjoyed finding your site! Looks like you guys are in Utah now? When did that happen? The concert looked amazing! I'm stuck out here on "planet Caribbean" where we don't have concerts! Ahem . . .or even a movie theater (on my island)!
Post a Comment