Monday, October 29, 2007

And The Winner Is...


Congratulations to Emily!! (From the Annie's Questions Post) Your name was picked by my oldest son. Sorry it is SO late but hey better late than never.

Email me your shipping info so I can send it on its merry way.

If you haven't checked out Emily's blog you should. She has the cutest little girl and the best sense of humor and perspective on life. I'm sure you'll love her blog as much as I do!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Michelle, I just posted my 7 things about me meme. Stop on over when you get the chance.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Matchbox Mom said...

I'm just ticked that I didn't know about any contests...
pssst...
::snort::


Tami

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment last week! I read Welcome To Holland when Kayla was just a couple weeks old and that really helped put things in perspective for me! I even have it printed out and framed! :)