Anyone else bummed that The Office isn't an hour long?? I was spoiled that first month and now I feel like I'm not getting my fill. Come back hour long Offices, come back!!
This weeks Office was pretty good. Poor Jim! I always feel so bad for him when he gets stuck trying to keep Micheal out of trouble. I have to say thought, that my favorite part this last week was when they were stealing the industrial copier and you hear them falling down the stairs with it. I can only imagine what that scene would have looked like. Only we don't have too cause look what I snagged! Just how I thought it would look only better. Here is the deleted scene I snagged the picture from.
Warning: Do not attempt to drink while watching this clip.



13 comments:
This is my favorite show! Thanks for the deleted scene! I'm sad it's not an hour anymore too! Maybe someday, if we all complain to NBC :)
So bummed! Every week it's the same thing, "Over already???" Boo hoo. I'm making my special nachos for my husband this Thursday for watching (we always tivo it and watch it after the kids are in bed so we can watch it without distractions. We take it very seriously.)
TOO funny! I too was feeling SO bad for Jim!!
Are you going to be able to live through the strike? If it lasts not only will you not get an hour, but you'll just get re-runs!
Crap, look at me being all Debbie-Downer.
WHAT!! What strike?? What are you talking about?? Can't breath, must stay calm! Please explain Ms. Debbie-Downer
The Writer's Union went on strike a few days ago because of money they are not getting when TV shows are offered online. Most shows are halting production as a result and they are saying that since comedies are written week of rather than stock piling scripts, after late night talk shows (which are already in rerun as of last night), they will be forced into rerun next. BOOOO.
The last time this happened was in like 1998 and it lasted 22 weeks. BOOOO again.
I heard that the strike was mostly going to hurt the late night and soaps...hopefully they won't touch the good stuff.
I'll freak without the office...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
The Office!!!
Tami
Someday, I'm going to have to actually watch that. Every clip I've seen is so hysterical and yet the only thing I ever catch on t.v. is Hannah stinkin' Montana.
Crap! I read the warning too late! "Do not attempt to drink while watching this clip." Dangit! Now I've got water all down my shirt!
(yeah, that's it...."water"....)
p.s. thanks for leaving me sweet comments...I finally checked my blog and saw that my Snuffie Friends *love* me! I've been feeling kinda overwhelmed, so thanks, friend :)
After being spoiled by hour long laugh fests, yes, I was sad to only get 30 minutes last week--however they were laugh filled!!
Hey Girl! (i actually never say that, but I like writing it)
I just read your comment on Holly's blog and...I want your chore chart! And your chores-for-money chart! Give over!
And why aren't you posting? I miss my friend!
so with you about the hour long thing! it's just not enough! especially since it's really the only show worth watching this season!
Post a Comment