
I had done this once before and then just stopped. But I find that I stick to my menu better when I post it. So I'm back again and hopefully to stay!
Monday - Chicken Breast stuffed w/ pesto butter, Garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob
Picture from MiqueTuesday - Ravioli's from a can. Nothing big it's mutual night
Wednesday - Mexican Style Pasta Bake Casserole, Roles

Thursday - Hamburgers, baked beans, chips
Friday - Leftover Buffet
Saturday - Chili Pie Casserole, green salad
Sunday - Lasagna, Garlic bread, Caesar Salad
Lasagna by Megan
My friend made this for me when I was visiting her.
I LOVED it and it has now become a family fave!
1 lb ground beef
1 lb Italian sausage
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp rosemary
1 can cream of mushroom
8 oz tomato sauce
¼ c milk
8 lasagna noodles
Mozzarella
Salt / pepper
In a sauce pan, mix together till warm cream of mushroom soup and milk. Brown ground beef and sausage with seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook noodles as directed. Make two layers of noodles, meat and cheese. Top with cream of mushroom mix and tomato sauce. Add Parmesan cheese and cook @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.
1 lb Italian sausage
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp rosemary
1 can cream of mushroom
8 oz tomato sauce
¼ c milk
8 lasagna noodles
Mozzarella
Salt / pepper
In a sauce pan, mix together till warm cream of mushroom soup and milk. Brown ground beef and sausage with seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook noodles as directed. Make two layers of noodles, meat and cheese. Top with cream of mushroom mix and tomato sauce. Add Parmesan cheese and cook @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.


13 comments:
Yum. I'm coming tonight, WEdnesday and Thursday. Cool?
Great menu plan! Thanks for the recipes...can't wait to try it out. Have a great week.
Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/
Cecily, I wish you really were close enough to come over!
Oh Oh Oh!!! ::Raises hand::
PICK ME! I wanna come over!!!
::Pumps hand in the air::
I'll be nice.!!! I'll make the kids stay home!!
I've been wanting to try Mique's pesto chicken. Those look so good. I copied it into my recipe book so I'd remember to try it.
I find I do better during the week if I make myself post on Mondays too. I post mine on my recipe blog.
Yummy list! I need to try that stuff!
Michelle! You are so welcome to come and visit any time! OOOO, and we can go on a date to WalMart! I feel the tangent shopping tingles just thinking about it! You know what we should do is go Black Friday shopping together. Now THAT would be fantastic!
I don't know if I am funnier in person, but I sure am scattered.
I have been in a cooking slump for a while. It is always good to try something new.
The boys looked great in their halloween costumes.
I'm glad you liked the lasagna. It is my mom's receipe and my family loves it. I'm going to have to try some of the other receipes. Everything looks so good.
We had Mique's Chicken and it was SOOO GOOD!! I would highly recommend it.
Tami - of course I pick you too. Anytime you are done this way let me know we'll fix up something yummie. Better yet, we'll just go to Cafe Rio! Anyone else??
Cecily - Black Friday Shopping would be fun with you. Crowds and all. Hmmm, I may have to hatch this little plan. How far are you from Syracuse? My mom lives there.
Hey Michelle! It's good to "meet" you. I read the 100 things about you and feel like I know you :) Your blog is so cute! I'm going to keep reading it. Well, I don't think I can get away this weekend, although Cafe Rio is my favorite! Maybe another time- I go down there a lot! Have a good one!
We're about 20 minutes from Syracuse! Black Friday, Black Friday, BLACK FRIDAY!!!
My goodness! I wish I were as organized as you - I'm totally stealing your menu plan every week!
Post a Comment