To all of Michelle's blogging world, "Hello, this is Michelle's husband Blake." Since Michelle is at the gym working out (at least that is what she told me), she could be shopping. Hmmm, clever little girl. However, I don't think Michelle would shop in spandex, and no make-up. Anyway, back to my original idea.
Michelle is the glue that keeps this family together. Every day she tries to find something to do to help someone. Whether it is a care package, letter from the heart, or just being there, Michelle cares more about others than she does herself. Now don't get me wrong sometimes it appears she is on "channel one" (all about me). But deep down she would change what she was doing if she new someone needed help.
Now most of you may want to skip this next paragraph but my Michelle is extremely attractive. Her eyes are mezmorizing, even though she thinks they are poop brown. I don't know how she does it but her hair always looks amazing, even when she wakes up. I can tell you that I think her body is so HOT. Enough of her features even though I could go on.
My Michelle is really AMAZING and I love her with all my heart and soul. She is truely my eternal companion and I love her more today than I did yesterday and will love her even more tomorrow.
I Love You Michelle. (She is so going to kill me for this post. Oh well it needed to be written)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Husband Takeover - My Amazing Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Michelle! You have a blog-admirer! A blog lover!
This was the cutest post I've read in a VERY long time. Lucky-y-y-y-y-y.
Awww, that was so sweet! It makes me love you too!
That is too cute, Blake! What a sweetie to get on there!
Hee, hee. This was so fun to read! Michelle, you have a very sweet hubby!
So nice of your hubby to surprise you with such sweet words!
Blake is to good to be true. What a cute post. That is so thoughtful. Michelle you got a good one! He's a keeper!
P.S. I just told Drew that Blake put such a wonderful post on your blog and his response, "What did he do wrong?" I've got a lot of work to do with my hubby!
hee hee, megan that's funny.
Blake didn't do anything wrong. What a surprise it was to come on and read this! Thanks hunny!
Great post! Romance in Blogville...gotta love it!
Michelle, Blake sounds like a keeper!
very sweet! i hope you didn't kill him!
I swear I left a comment on this post already...hmmm...
Oh well..i'm glad you have such a keeper! it's always fun to get a surprise from the hubby even if it is a post on your blog! I think that's too cute! Way to go hubby! Now we're all in love with you!
Um, I think he needs to have a chat with my husband. I don't know that mine even READS my blog, let alone posts for the world to see about how wonderful I am. You are a lucky girl!
How cute, almost makes me want Blake to be my husband as well. I'll tell you what, If Blake pulls another stunt like this he won't be invited to any more men's night out where we get to flex our muscles and stuff. He totaly messed up the christmas gift plans the rest of us men had for this year, now what are we going to do to score points, plan B? Not sure what plan B is but it better be good...maybe we should call Greg, since he is perfect, he will know what to do.
How sweet!
Ha ha ha, Richard Meyer. Very funny. Greg is not perfect. Although close.
He has never commented on my blog, so Blake has him one-upped there...
Oh Richard... I wish you would let Kurt know about your manly "flexing muscles" night out. He might need a "plan B" hint as well. :)
Great to hear from you.
How fun! I don't think my hubby even knows my blog address, let alone how to post. Of course, I haven't invited him to my private blog - I really don't want him to realize how much time I spend blogging.
that was so sweet!! what a nice surprise that must have been to find!
Post a Comment