Last week was really good. I only missed one meal so you will see it again this week. And, since ravioli's is a fave among my kids that will pop up again this week.
Go here for more tasty meals!
Monday - Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Cesar Salad, Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Ravioli, mutual night something fast
Wednesday - Spaghetti w/ Meatballs
Thursday - Crock pot Chicken, rice, corn
Friday - Left Over Buffet or whatever you can fix
Saturday - Pizza
Sunday - Mexican Style Pasta Bake Casserole, roles



11 comments:
haha!!! Wish I would have eaten at your house tonight. We had egg salad sandwiches LOL.
Your dinner sounds yummy!!
Tami
I love Cyndi Lauper.
You have a terrific week.
Happy Veteran's Day!
Got room for one more at the table on Sunday? That pasta looks great!
One of these Monday's I will get it together to join the Menu Plan Monday! Your menu looks great.
Yes, I will agree that Michelle is a good cook. And I was looking forward to Alfredo but we had to move up left over night, but Michelle's Lasagna is still good the second night. Maybe we can have Alfredo on Tuesday instead of Ravioli. However, anyone can come on over to eat. More the merrier.
I'm inviting myself for Sunday Dinner--what time?! Yum! Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! (chanting in Dwight's voice like "transfer, transfer, transfer!")
What's my favorite siamese-twin-separated-at-birth (you) been doing lately????
DANG IT!!! I missed my favorite already! Good thing I didn't see this yesterday or you would have had a visitor!!!
You better be really busy, or be biking, because where the *&^%$#%^^# are you??? I miss my Michelle updates.
Someday I'll have to tell you about MY crock pot chicken. It's a story that needs to be told long after yours has been digested though...:)
Mmmmm. Yum.
I am sure that my family would rather eat at your house!
My dinners have been lame-0 (said like Rachael Ray) lately!
One day I will join in the Menu Planning Monday. Meal planning... what a concept!!
Post a Comment