Monday, June 25, 2007

Crockpot Chicken

Crock Pot Chicken

6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
½ tsp. pepper

Put chicken in the crock pot and add all other ingredients on top of chicken. Cook on low. Serve over rice and enjoy!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

This recipe sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the words of encouragement. I will definitely start a journal! I'm glad the video of Mercy Me gave you some comfort; it is one of my favorites. I'll be back to check out more of your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine!

Stephanie said...

Sounds great, I have made something like this before and it was good. Hey, I still remember your red beans and rice. Sometime you will have to post that recipe. I have never had any quite as good as yours!

Michelle said...

I'll do that just for you! But it will take a while. It's one of those recipes passed down and it isn't written out.