So many changes have happened to our family this year - new job and new state with new friends. But no matter what there is always one constant and that is my family. I can live anywhere so long as I have Blake and my boys with me.
My thankfulness list:
1. My wonderful hubby, Blake. When I say wonderful I mean it! I'm grateful for the time he puts into his job so that I can stay at home and raise my children. I am blessed to be able to have that opportunity. He does so much around the home that I sometimes feel guilty. After dinner he ALWAYS does the dishes. I don't even have to ask, he just does them. He puts our boys to bed and tells them the funnies made up stories with funny voices for the characters. I love to listen to my boys belly laughs. He loves his boys and me more than life itself. I know I'm dang lucky he chose me to be his wife!
2. My Brekkon. What a character this kid is. He comes up with the funniest things and can get a laugh out of anyone. He tries very hard to chose the right and be an example to his younger brothers. I love watching him teaching Korbin to read or helping him with his math. He has so much patience, like his father. He sits and reads stories to the G-man and is very watchful of him. Growing up I always wanted a big brother. I'm so happy that my boys were able to get the best big brother ever!
3. Happy Korbin. This kid can melt your heart with one of his smiles. I'm a sucker for them and he knows it. Whenever he's in trouble he flashes me a smile and my heart melts. You think after 5 years of that smile I would be immune. He loves to color and is often making me beautiful works of art. He's a great big brother to G-man. He loves to play wii with Brekkon but he is also content in watching his big brother play. He is my cuddle bug. I can always count on hugs and kisses from him.
4. The G-man. He has two wonderful big brothers that think the world of him and would do anything for him. He loves them so much and is often lonely when they are off at school. He loves it when I say "It's time to get the boys". He knows what that means and he is heading for the door. You can tell what he is thinking with just a look. He may not say a lot verbally but his eyes say a million things. He loves puppies and wants to pet every dog he sees. He is very easy going and just loves life.
Thanks to all my wonderful men for making my life complete. I couldn't imagine even a second without you in my life.
My thankfulness list:
1. My wonderful hubby, Blake. When I say wonderful I mean it! I'm grateful for the time he puts into his job so that I can stay at home and raise my children. I am blessed to be able to have that opportunity. He does so much around the home that I sometimes feel guilty. After dinner he ALWAYS does the dishes. I don't even have to ask, he just does them. He puts our boys to bed and tells them the funnies made up stories with funny voices for the characters. I love to listen to my boys belly laughs. He loves his boys and me more than life itself. I know I'm dang lucky he chose me to be his wife!
2. My Brekkon. What a character this kid is. He comes up with the funniest things and can get a laugh out of anyone. He tries very hard to chose the right and be an example to his younger brothers. I love watching him teaching Korbin to read or helping him with his math. He has so much patience, like his father. He sits and reads stories to the G-man and is very watchful of him. Growing up I always wanted a big brother. I'm so happy that my boys were able to get the best big brother ever!
3. Happy Korbin. This kid can melt your heart with one of his smiles. I'm a sucker for them and he knows it. Whenever he's in trouble he flashes me a smile and my heart melts. You think after 5 years of that smile I would be immune. He loves to color and is often making me beautiful works of art. He's a great big brother to G-man. He loves to play wii with Brekkon but he is also content in watching his big brother play. He is my cuddle bug. I can always count on hugs and kisses from him.
4. The G-man. He has two wonderful big brothers that think the world of him and would do anything for him. He loves them so much and is often lonely when they are off at school. He loves it when I say "It's time to get the boys". He knows what that means and he is heading for the door. You can tell what he is thinking with just a look. He may not say a lot verbally but his eyes say a million things. He loves puppies and wants to pet every dog he sees. He is very easy going and just loves life.
Thanks to all my wonderful men for making my life complete. I couldn't imagine even a second without you in my life.



9 comments:
That was sweet! I can't believe how big Garrick is. And yes, I agree. Blake was quite a catch! Good for you!!
This was a very sweet post. I agree girl you have it good! On the note of thankfulness. I'm thankful your my friend. I don't know what I would do without you.
Neat post, and a picture so I can see what you look like!
Have a terrific Thanksgiving.
You Lucky lady! Your boys sound wonderful...especially Blake. Don't you just love how dads really get involved these days. I don't know what I'd do without my own helpful hubby.
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
My wife is so COOOL. I admit we have some great boys, but that is only because Michelle teaches them so much and loves them with her whole heart and soul.
I am grateful for Michelle and her love. I am also grateful for all of you that make her life special.
I love that you are the only girl in a family of boys. You'll always be spoilt! :)
So true- you have a wonderful little family! I am proud of you and how you have stuck it out this year! Sure love ya!!
Very true Crystal! I sure do love being spoiled.
Michelle you have an awesome family. Your boys sounds so fun and sweet. I hope I get to see them soon.
Post a Comment