Just some important info you should know about black bears and brown bears. Also what to do after an attack.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
Just some important info you should know about black bears and brown bears. Also what to do after an attack.
8 comments:
Oh thank you! It's so nice to know what to do "after the bear is finished batting you around & mauling you."
HAHAHAHA!!! You are so funny!
Love it Love it Love it!!!
Sooo funny!!!
Tami
Hah, I was just turning off my playlist so I could hear the video - it was Girls just wanna have fun, paused it, and it was still going - ON YOUR BLOG. too funny.
Great clip!
Hey! I just realized you figured out how to do youtube! Way to go, smartie! I had kinda planned to call you & do a run-through on the phone together. Now i'll just have to figure out a different reason to stalk your real life...
I'm totally going to let Mimi do a wedding book & cut up the pictures! What a fabulous idea!!! Or maybe give her a teen mag with prom dresses (she loves to gaze in the prom store window). This is the best craft ever.
It'll probably warp & distort her mind, but like my friend Ali says to her children, "I know I've messed you up. I'll pay for your therapy."
Hey, I love the blinkie!! to make it blink, put in to a picture link, but paste the url into the right side that says "off the web".
Now THAT is a public service announcement!
Post a Comment