For a long time now I have begged and pleaded with her to start a blog. I have told her how much fun it is and of all the great people you get to meet. Well, she finally decided to listen and start her own beautiful blog. I will say that I conveniently left out the part about how VERY addicting blogging can be. So here is a shout out welcome to my wonderful friend Megan and to her beautiful blog My Life's Miracles.
If you are in the mood for some blog stalking head over to hers and be sure to check out this cute teacher survival kit. How cute is this???
Also you'll be impressed with some of the finds she has picked up from




2 comments:
Welcome, Megan! So glad Michelle convinced you ;)
Thanks for the welcome Michelle. I never knew blogging could be so fun.
Post a Comment