Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office - Fun Run

Miss the episode? No problem. Click here to watch it free! Now for last nights review (warning spoiler alert):

The Office did it again! Way to give the people what they want. What can I say...BRAVO!! It was so great watching the little stolen moments between PB&J (Pam Beesly and Jim). Love Kevin, he saw right through them. They were just SO cute. I screamed so loud when they kissed. Go team Jam!!

Of course no Office season would be complete without Michael. What would they do? One thing, they wouldn't be running for rabies, the silent killer. No, the foaming barking killer. And lets not forget that he isn't superstitious, just a little stitious. The things he says makes me laugh so hard. And for the record, I'm not very stitious.


So if you loved last night episode as much as I did then make your pledge to the Michael Scott Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For The Cure Foundation. (We accept Schrute bucks and Stanley nickles.)
What was your fav. Office moment from last nights episode?

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I was counting on you to post about this today. Hooray! I love the office. At first I was disappointed when i thought they just dated a couple times and then it was over. I was thrilled too with the sneak into the car scene. Pam and Jim's love life was going to make or break the premiere for me.

Love it! Love it! Need more than an hour of it!

Laura said...

LOVE that picture of the both of them! Pam looks beautiful!! I thought it was GREAT! Classic Office- and I loved it that there wasn't anything nasty! It was an awesome opener! I plan to watch it again tonight!

I'll pledge a nickle to the drive!

Traci said...

Love the pic of Pam and Jim. Of course it was all good always in need of a good laugh! I liked when they showed the videotape of Jim and Pam in the car. Pam finally says we are dating. Jim was like wow!

Julie said...

I'd like to pledge 1000 Schrute bucks, thank you very much!

Good, good stuff. Thank heavens for blessed DVR's. I love rewatching my favorite bits.

Shaka said...

loved it! wondering what is going to happen-you know it can't end happily! michael makes me laugh but oh i get so embarassed for him!