Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Office (U.S.) Paper Shredder

This weeks Office tribute. Don't forget the season starts Sept. 27th!

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Sitting in my chair laughing so hard right now! I can't wait to blog with you about the premier next week!

Shaka said...

can't wait!!!

Stephanie said...

I have to admit Michelle that I have only seen one episode of the office, but I have watched several of the clips you have put on the your blog, and now I am planning on watching it this Thursday. I think you might have converted me.

Renee said...

Hi Michelle, Hope you had a great trip visiting your friend. When you get a chance, stop on over at my blog. There's an award for you.

Shaka said...

i know this is an old post of yours but if your around-tonight is the night!!!

Laura said...

I am SO excited about tonight! I wish we could watch it with you guys!

Side note- Kevin drives me crazy! I'd vote him off if you could do that on this show!!

Renee said...

Glad you liked the pumpkin recipe. I'd like to take credit for it but another friend passed it on to me about two years ago. I agree, it is delicious! Hope your having a great week.