This weeks tribute. I feel sorry for Karen...NOT! Also be careful how you dig out your house.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
This weeks tribute. I feel sorry for Karen...NOT! Also be careful how you dig out your house.
5 comments:
Ack! Spoiler Alert! ;) I didn't watch all of it, because I didn't want to be spoiled, but, too funny! Did you get the DVD?
I loved, loved that clip. So funny. I am getting very excited! I bought season 3 and we have already watched the first disk! Thanks for the clip!
OK, I'm weak and came back to watch it all! Pam's hair! And Karen's was TOO funny! :)
LOVE Pam's hair!! I have to get season three this week! I CAN'T wait!! YEA!!
Thanks Michelle, that was a fun treat. I voted for the Office I'm really looking forward to it.
Post a Comment