This weeks tribute to The Office. Don't forget that The Office starts in ONE WEEK on September 27!! Who else is as excited as I am??
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
This weeks tribute to The Office. Don't forget that The Office starts in ONE WEEK on September 27!! Who else is as excited as I am??
4 comments:
ME! I'm as excited! I love The Office (you already know that.) I love your weekly clips, and this one made me so anxious. I'm glad it's an hour long.
My hubby and I are excited for The Office too, along with a ton of fans I am sure. I have gotten out of the habit of watching tv over the summer, since it was all re-runs, so that was probably a good thing for me. Hope it's ok with that I add your blog to my list of blogs... Fun gettting to know you!
Me Me Me!!! I can't wait. Your clips are getting me so revved up!
can't wait! set the dvr in case i forget! i'm just out of the habit! i've been watching season 1 on tbs- or something like that- to tide me over!
Post a Comment