Mique of Adventures with the Provosts nominated me for this award. I want to say that she for sure deserves this award and thank her for thinking that I did too! It is nice to feel loved, thanks for passing me this award.As the receiver of this award I get to now nominate 7 bloggers.
"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"
Here goes to seven nice bloggers, hope you haven't already been nominated ;)
1. Laura
2. Katrina
3. Megan
4. Julianne
5. Shaka
6. Christie
7. Carey
Now it's your turn to nominate your 7!


4 comments:
You definitely deserve this award! You are awesome. :) Thanks for the nomination!
I am shocked to see that I her hubby was not nominated. Okay, so I don't have a blog but I live vicariously (I hope I spelled that last word correctly) through Michelle's blog. Any how...sob sob...at least the seven that are listed are all great bloggers and people. Best luck to you all.
You definitely deserve this award. Congrats. And thank you for nominating me. Your so kind and thoughtful. Its my very first blog award, so thank you.
Michelle, You definitely deserve this award. You are so wonderful to nominate me. I have never had a blogging award so this will be my first. Thank you and I can't wait to see you in one week!!
Post a Comment