1.) What I was doing ten years ago: Sept. of 97 we just moved to Logan Utah where we were attending Utah State. We had SO much fun during this time in our lives.
2.) Five years ago: Sept. of 02 we had a new born. Our Korbin was 3 months old and Brekkon was 3. Hard to think of them at that age. I was doing a preschool swap with 4 other moms. I was just enjoying my small family and being a SAHM!
3) One year ago: Sept. of 06 we were selling our house to move. We just put it on the market. I remember being VERY stressed trying to keep it all clean with three boys. My Garrik was almost 1 then. It was also a very sad time in my life knowing that I would soon be leaving all my wonderful friends.
4.) Yesterday: Sunday, went to church and had to teach the lesson in YW. That was stressful. Then my friend Sherise came over to give Blake some cookies for teaching her husbands class at church. While here we looked at houses online and talked about the upcoming program in YW (Young Women's).
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: apples, cheese, crackers, oranges, grapes
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: I would buy a house!! Invest a lot of it. Get a boat and all the fun toys to go along with it. Have a time share for a house boat at Lake Powell. Travel, travel, travel and shop, shop, shop!!!
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Europe, Africa, Hawaii, Australia, Spain
8.) 5 bad habits I have: procrastination, not finishing projects, I forget things, I get bored easy, Interrupting
9.) 5 things I like doing: read, shop, blog, girls night out, watch movies
10.) 5 TV shows I like: The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, So You Think You Can Dance, 24
11.) 5 things I hate doing: cleaning, laundry, going places I don't want to go to, baking, dishes
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: my three boys, my husband, visiting my friend Megan in two days, my brother visiting is a week, the premiere of The Office
Now I'm gonna tag 5 people!
1. Mique
2. Carey
3. Wendi
4. Renee
5. Traci
Monday, September 17, 2007
Tag, I'm It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I just did the tag! I think they are fun to do. Fun to go down memory lane.
These are so fun to read! I can hardly believe we met almost 1 year ago. Most of that year has been e-mail and online, huh?! Have fun house-hunting!
I am getting so excited. That was fun to read. I knew most of it but I still like reading and founding out a few things I don't know about you.
Very cool. I bet that was fun to do. Love your blog!
I havent done this meme yet. ill put it up sometime this week.
Okay, I'm getting started now! Thanks for the fun tag!
I'm glad our lives crossed somewhere on that time-line! I sure love ya!
That was fun to read Michelle. USU was a fun time! Can't believe it was 10 years ago. Hope you have a great time in Nashville!
Thanks for the tag! I'll get it up this week. Great list- it's really fun getting to know everyone through their blogs.
Okay, I finaly have my post up for this meme. Thanks for the tag- it was fun strolling down memory lane! Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment