Here I thought Nigel paid big money for his "dance" video and Michelle finds it for free. Too fun! I hope they have Lord of the Dance. Richard would be great in that one.
I am a SAHM of three handsome boys ages 9, 6, and 2. We love living in a place where you can go hiking and camping year round. I enjoy working out, swimming with my boys, girl night outs, dates with my hubby, reading, online scrapebooking, biking and just having fun.
7 comments:
Ok, Michelle, that is so freakin funny, I can't stand it!
BWAAAAHHHHH! That is so hilarious!
HAAAA! I love it. So awesome!
Michelle! The things you come up with!!
Here I thought Nigel paid big money for his "dance" video and Michelle finds it for free. Too fun! I hope they have Lord of the Dance. Richard would be great in that one.
so great!
I'm stiif thinking that Zac is the perfect Edward.
Someone will have to "test out" his "marble chest" ... ha ha ha
(I am such a dirty old woman... I am old enough to be his babysitter! :)
That was great! I loved watching it.
Post a Comment