It has been 11 years that I have spent with my wonderful Hubby and best friend. We have had a wonderful ride so far and have had three very handsome boys. Our Anniversary was actually Aug. 3 but we celebrated this last weekend due to Brekkon getting baptized.
We took off and spent 2 nights and three days in beautiful Park City, Utah. My parents met us and took the boys. Thanks mom and dad!! Then it was alone time with my hubby. The first day we spent just walking around the outlet stores and then out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. On Sat. we spent the day at Olympic Park. It was SO much fun. We got to watch the China Olympic ski team practice. Then at noon some of the members of the USA team put on an amazing show.
After the shows we decided to get a bit adventurous. We did the Ultra Zip Line, the Xtreme Zip Line and the Alpine Slide. It was such a blast hanging out and laughing together. We also raced each other on the Zip Lines.
That night we ate diner at Jean Louis. Blake and I both thought it was okay but not better then Outback or Texas Roadhouse. So if you want a good steak, in my case filet, I would stick to those. But if you want the fine dining experiance then this is the place for you. The waiters use words like: Perusing (tee hee). btw, that is a new word of mine...perusing. It makes me smile to say it.
Overall our get away weekend was a blast. But then again how you could not have a good time when you are with the love of your life!
Blake waiting to ride the slide.
Me at the end of the ride.
Standing where the Olympians once stood.



6 comments:
I am so glad you guys had so much fun! I am sad we missed you!
Cute pics...glad you had so much fun...we are off for our anniversary getaway this weekend (ours is the 22nd). I'll post all about it I'm sure!
Happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a great time. The pictures are great!
Fun weekend! How nice for the two of you to get away or a weekend kidless!! The zipline looks like a blast!
Congrats on 11 years! Looks like a blast. :)
Congrats on your 11 years. We just had our too in July.
Post a Comment