We will be starting school on Wed., Aug. 15. We have our meet the teacher tonight from 6:30-8:00. It has been a busy time getting all our school supplies. This year, like my friend Laurie, I decided to do all I could online. I just didn't feel like braving the stores with three kids in tow. Sure, I payed shipping but I don't care. I would rather keep my sanity, thank you very much. And I'm sure my boys appreciate me not dragging them from store to store. Buying the school supplies was enough of an outing for us.
So, with our shopping done and clothes at the ready, hopefully we're off to a good and educational school year!



8 comments:
Love the cartoon!! That's soooo funny. I on the other hand, was not smart and have tortured my kids with back to school shopping (including 2 trips to outlet malls over an hour away each direction- both times were NIGHTMARES!!! HELP!!!)..good for you (and Laurie) for being smart.
Luckeee! Still 2 more weeks for us! Enjoy your free time!!
Hi Michelle, Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Lexi is a toot! ;) Good luck to your boys starting this week. I lol when I saw this cartoon. Lexi asked for Abercrombie and Lucky! How crazy is that? My nephew is infuencing her jeans habit! Anyway, congrats on your anniversary and the baptism...how wonderful! :) Have a great week and come back to chat.
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog. To answer your question, I haven't had any bad experience blogging, but my husband totally doesn't think blogging's a good idea. He's very over-protective of me (but I think it's cute). So the private thing helped him feel a little better. Plus I'm not very good at staying vague, I basically tell everyone everything I do and think, so it's probably good to put a limit to the people exposed to all of my random thoughts! I'd be happy to send you an invite if you'd like. I know (well know through blogging) Laurie, Kelly, and Mique that I see listed on your page. So I'm guessing you're not too crazy! j/k I'd just need your email address.
Hey I was just looking at your blog and saw that baby shower cake you made, and I swear I was at the shower you made it for...was it for Nick and Micah Boulton?
Yes, it sure was! Small world ;).
Well that is just too crazy! I don't know Nick too well, but Micah and I have been friends since Jr. High!
wow, i can't believe you are back to school-today! we don't go back till after labor day!
Post a Comment