Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Last Summer Fling

We are leaving Friday afternoon for one last hurrah to end the summer. We will be going up to the Bristlecone Cabins at Brian Head. We are taking Waldo the DoonBugie, 4 wheelers and mountain bikes. I guess there is a cool mountain bike trail that everyone plans to try. I wont be forgetting my camera this time so I'll have lots of pictures to post when I get back.

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip!

Katrina said...

I take it that is not a current picture? LOL I was wondering where you were going with snow in August! Have fun.

Laura said...

You party animals! Have fun...again!

Julianne said...

I'm totally jealous because I am missing Utah! Have a fab time!

Michelle said...

No, I couldn't find one without snow. Guess I'll have to take one ;)

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Have a great trip...sorry I didn't get to call you this week. It was busy, busy, busy and the only times I could call were about 1am or 6am..didn't think you'd appreciate that.
Let's chat when you get back.

Pedaling said...

hey, i found you from the new blogger links in common. we both had "The Hiding Place" listed as a fav book. anyway, sounds like we have a few things in common - we went to Lake Powell with the fam-both lds-and we both love the office - cool.

Carey said...

Hope you have a great time.