We are back from our little family weekend getaway (I will post pix soon) yet the fun doesn't end there for me. I'm off tomorrow at 11:00 to head up to SLC to see Josh Groban!! Yes, you read that right. My friend called and asked if I could swing it and go with her. Um, let me think about that...YES!! So after working my magic figuring out child care for little G and rides to school for my other two, I'm a free woman. I do need to add some props for my WONDERFUL hubby for letting me go. Thanks honey, I love you!! And to my parents for providing room and board. As an added thank you we are taking my mom along with us. I honestly don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Josh Groban!
Labels:
josh groban
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I am so excited for you! Man- the fun never stops!
Michelle,
I'm so jealous! It sounds like you are going to have a great time. Call me when you get back and I will even let you rub it in!
Lucky!!
You are going to love it! Ben took me to see him here in Dallas and it was an awesome show. I can't wait to go again!
I agree with Julianne, we had a blast. All of us had "you are loved" made up to put on the back of our vans. We are so cool. It is fun to see all the josh lovers driving around town. I'll post a pic on my blog.
JEALOUS!!!!!
so fun! i love him-my husband just rolls his eyes when i say that!-hope you had a great time.
Post a Comment