Thursday, August 16, 2007

I was nominated as a Rockin' Blogger by Wendi. Thanks girlie!! I would first like to thank my computer for making all this possible. Without it I would be lost. To my digital camera for always being ready to snap that pose. And last to all you great readers who stop by and leave comments. Thank you for making this great honor possible.

Okay so I now get to nominate who I think is a Rockin' Blogger.

1. Katri - She was the first one of my friends to get into blogging and basically led me into this great, fun, and amazing world.

2. Julianne - She has some great photo's on her blog.

3.Rochelle - Reading her blog always puts a smile on my face.

4. Laura - She just joined this fun world of blogging so show your support by dropping by.

5. Mique - My first blog world contact who has become a great friend!! Plus we have SO much in common that I just had to nominate her. Oh yeah, AND she is so dang crafty.

6. Renee - Love this site and if you are looking for some yummy recipes then this is the blog stop for you!

7. Carey - My newest friend in the blog world. She has some great songs on her blog and great posts that have really been fun to read.

Thanks guys for being so wonderful!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Congratulations. It really is such an honor and a distinguished recognition. May the wind always blow you to high grounds, and the sun set upon your flowering visage.

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Ditto to what Wendi said up there!
Thank you for my nod!
Isn't this little blog world great?

Julianne said...

Congrats Michelle! Thanks, too! You are so sweet. :) I'm sooo honored! I'll have to think of some more interesting things to post about. ;)

Renee said...

Congratulations Michelle! Your blog is great! Thanks for passing the award to me; I'm truly honored. I am meeting (so to speak) so many neat people through your blog!