What can I say!! It was such a GOOD show. Great songs, dancing and voices. Funny and extremely entertaining. It was just as fun to watch as the first High School Musical. Looks like I'll be adding this DVD to my collection. Thanks Disney for producing a movie that the whole family can enjoy...again!
Oh yeah, and lets not forget the cutie Zac Efron. Guess we know who the new teen idol is. He is such a cut kid. And if you haven't seen him in Hairspray then you really need to!


6 comments:
I finally got to see Hairspray yesterday. He IS a cute kid. Makes me wish I was like 15 years younger...ah well.
Hairspray is so good! We LOVED HSM2 last night!!!
He REALLY was great in both of those movies! He is a sweet guy too!
we too spent friday night watching this! the kids insisted but dad and i didn't mind since we enjoyed the first! don't you love a good show!? haven't seen hairspray yet though.
Dad wont go with me to see it.You need to come home so you and I can go together.Love ya
Mom
My daughter likes HS musical2. I havent seen it yet. My 8 things about my marriage is posted, stop on by when you get a chance.
Post a Comment