Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day of School


School started here on Wed. and what a great day it was. Don't get me wrong, I love having my boys around but it has been nice downsizing to just one kid a day.

A conversation I had with my Brek:
Me: "Do you want me to kiss you or just walk away?"
Brek: "Just walk away mom."
So I patted his shoulder and said "Have a nice day". Then I was met by Korbin with open arms and lots of kisses. Thanks son!! Too bad he too will grow up :(.


13 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Oh my gosh, that little Korbin is so cute. I can't believe he's in kindergarten!!

kristen said...

hey, e-mail me your mailing address for the PIF exchange!
kwintle@gmail.com

Wendi said...

Oh, you're boys are adorable!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Cute pics Michelle! You're boys look great in their uniforms!
SO yes I am alive (barely) and I did get your message but sadly it's 11:43pm and I am just starting to breathe! Busy day. And I leave tomorrow. So I will call you probably Monday after we get back. Can't wait to chat.
Have a great weekend!

Julianne said...

They look so handsome and ready to learn. :) We've got a week to go...

Christie said...

Oh, what darling boys. They are a lot like mine - the older one was embarrassed that I came to the bus stop; the younger one hugged me tight in front of the entire bus.

Speaking as a mother though, isn't school the best thing EVAH??!!

Laura said...

That's so cute! I am glad they have each other at a new school!

Stephanie said...

aly
You guys start early! How fun that they are dressed alike.

Ms. Kathleen said...

So sweet and cute!

Anonymous said...

Love my boys. Meema

Chanda said...

What cute boys you have!!!

katri said...

darling boys!

Traci said...

Your boys are adorable!!! Thanks for visiting and posting on my blog. My kids get back to school next Wednesday and I think we are all ready for it.