i still laugh! even though i've seen it. i think i laugh harder at the memory of what is about to happen! looking forward to the new season! when will it be here!
I am a SAHM of three handsome boys ages 9, 6, and 2. We love living in a place where you can go hiking and camping year round. I enjoy working out, swimming with my boys, girl night outs, dates with my hubby, reading, online scrapebooking, biking and just having fun.
6 comments:
Hilarious. We love the office. I need to figure out how to post that to my blog. My hubby is a dentist, so we love any humor having to do with teeth!
One more month and we will be rolling to a new season!
Man, I just love that one!
I am so enjoying these. Thank you!
i still laugh! even though i've seen it. i think i laugh harder at the memory of what is about to happen! looking forward to the new season! when will it be here!
I'm a late comer to the Office craze, but I love it! I'm going to rent all the past seasons to catch up!
Post a Comment