Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Those poor animals!

I took the kids to the Wildlife Museum here in St. George for something to do. They have the animals set up where they appear like they are in their natural habitate. Now you have to know that it is a taxidurm museum. It is actually a pretty cool museum. After we were there for a while Korbin said, "mom why aren't the animals moving?". Before I could answer Brekkon pips up with, "thats because they are dead." Next thing I know Korbin starts crying and says, "Their dead! Poor animals!! Why are they dead!" The thing is that he has been to that museum before with his preschool and he couldn't stop talking about the animals. I just didn't realize that he has thought they were real this whole time.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how innocent kids are. Sometimes I forget how new everything is for them.

Julianne said...

Oh, poor guy! What a realization to come to. Hope he's ok! :)

katri said...

sweet little guy. hope he's o.k.

Rochelleht said...

That's cute. I can totally imagine Brekkon bursting his innocent little bubble! :-)

Laura said...

That is too funny! Brekkon is SO the big brother isn't he? I guess Santa is next?!