We just love father's day! This year Blake got new bike shoes. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that Blake has taken up biking as a sport. He loves to go road and dirt biking. He has been borrowing his dads shoes, so for fathers day I decided to get him a pair. I got some that can be used for both dirt and road biking. Now he just needs to get the clips put on them and off he goes. I guess we will be looking into a new bike soon.... He also got some much needed shorts and t-shirts.
But I think the best present was what we got for Bill, Blake's dad. For FHE We went to this pottery place here in St. George called Brushfire Pottery Studio. Anyway, we made the plate pictured above. We gave it to him just before we ate our Father's Day dinner. The boys were so excited for him to open his present and eat off it. The big joke is that they will always touch grandpa's food.


2 comments:
Wow, you are such a good DIL. I think I reminded Richard to call his dad or somthing. That looks like a really fun pottery place. You guys are doing some really fun stuff in St. George.
What a cute Fathers Day gift! I love the joke with it!
Post a Comment