Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nice

We were eating a messy bowl of raviolis for lunch today and talking about how many words Garrik can say. Then Brekkon mentions that he loves how Gman says nice (niiie -he drags out the "i" and leaves off the "c") and that he thinks it is cute that Garrik always pats his head while saying it. Well we all look at Gman and he has his hands up and starts to say "niie" while patting his head with his nasty dirty hands. All I can do is just sit and laugh and of course take some pictures!


Garrik says, "Niie"


Continues to wipe on his face.



And we have the "niie" finished product.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It is a little sad to me that I don't know Garrik like I know your other boys. He looks like a really great kid. Such a big boy now!