
I don't know what it is about this show on the Discovery Channel but I LOVE it. It is called Deadliest Catch. It comes on every Tuesday night @ 10:00. Season three just ended last night so I guess I'll just have to watch the reruns till season four starts. The show is devided into two parts, the first is King Crab and the second is Ophelia Crab which is the smaller crab. It is just amazing to me how these men honestly love what they do. And I have to say I love what they do too!! YUM, YUM. After the show they sit and talk with all the captains and some of the crew. I know, CRAZY but what can I say! Pictured above is the boat of my fav crew the Northwestern. Its captain is Sig Hansen. Below is a pod full of red gold - that is what the fishermen call the crab.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I just can't get enough!
Labels:
fav tv show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love that show also! My favorite is the Time Bandit.
Ha! This is both my BIL's favorite show. I haven't seen it yet, but maybe I'll have to give it a go.
So funny- our family is obsessed with this show. Have you watched Man vs. Wild? That's also a family fave.
Yes, love that show too!
Hey, I'm Julie's sister and I'm just looking at all her friends blogs, but We absolutely love Deadliest Catch and Sig and Edgar are my favorite as well. I love the music they play when they move to the Northwestern. We have seasons one and two, cant wait for season three to come out so we can watch it again.
Post a Comment