Sunday, March 9, 2008

Off We Go

We are off to Sea World tomorrow for Spring Break. The two older boys are SO excited we are having a hard time getting them to settle down for bed. I'll have lots to post about and some great pictures! Till then....

10 comments:

aurora said...

Oooh, how fun! Have a great time! ☺

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Have fun!!!

SuperCoolMom said...

SeaWorld is always so great!: No huge lines, educational, always fun! Have a great time!

Carey said...

know Im a little late, but i hope you have a great time!

Laura said...

Have a GREAT time! Wish we were joining you! My kids LOVE that place!

Katrina said...

I love SeaWorld! Your kids will, too!

Renee said...

Great blog template! Have a Wonderful time!!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

crystal said...

Hope you have fun & say hi to Shamu for me!

Stephanie said...

Look forward to hearing about it!

Julie said...

Good luck with your blogging, I hope you find more time to update than i do