Saturday, March 8, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!

Remember how I said I was signing up to be an Usborne book consultant? Well, it is official! I am now selling the greatest children's books. I had my kick off party and I already have 2 future shows booked. I'm so excited to get going on this. If you want to check out my online store go to: http://www.buybooksathome.com/

On a side note: Julie leaves tomorrow :( and we leave for San Diego on Monday :). I'll post more about the fun I've had with my friend and about our vaycay when I get back. Till then you can always check out Julie's blog. I'm sure she will be posting some fun pix. (I managed to leave my camera every time).

3 comments:

Cecily R said...

I love Usborne books! I'll most certainly be checking your site after we get caught up from Jon not having a paycheck for a month!! Good luck with it!

aurora said...

I am going to check out your site in a sec- I love books! I used to have a friend who sold DK books and that was always fun to see her stuff. ☺

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great, my house is overflowing with books already and you give me another good reason/place to shop! Thanks! ;)