My two older boys are off to Philmont Scout Ranch in the rugged New Mexico wilderness. They flew out this morning with Nanna and Grandpa. My sil Kelli works there as a guide. They went out to pay her a little fun visit. From what I understand she has some fun hikes planed for my boys. Yes Kelli, wear them out!
It has been so nice being here with just baby G. I am just loving it. Although I must confess, I wish the G-man could have gone also. Shhh, don't tell him ;).
The bad thing is that with Bill and Teri gone things have been extra crazy with the business. We got a new listing, buyers wanting to look at property and a closing. All of which Blake gets to handle on his lonesome. So I wont be expecting him home these next few nights until after 8:00.
So what am I doing with my free time? Blogging (duh, that's a given!), reading, catching up on my internet scrapbooking and anything else that I can think of. Oh, I just can't keep this smile off my face.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Silence is Golden
Labels:
my thoughts,
Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey there:
got your messages on my blog- thanks ;) Any suggestions for a cross state Maven group? I'm up for ideas......p.s. was just in St. George while visting Mesquite (not visiting Mesquite by my choice- sil lives there). i LOVED it- the Iron Station is my new favorite store....i'm jealous of you!
Lucky you! What internet scrapbooking program are you using?
I use shutterfly.com
Post a Comment