For FHE (Family Home Evening) we went to Fiesta Fun and rode the go-karts and bumper boats. We went with Nana Teri, Grandpa Bill, Lindsay, Dustin and Gunner (Dustin's little brother).
All of us waiting in line for the big race. Brekkon and Gunner rode together and Korbin rode with Dustin.
Brekkon and Gunner ready to race!!
Blake and I are fighting for who will lead. Unfortunatly he wins because the kid that is next to me spun me out. Bummer!!
After the go-karts Blake, Brekkon, Korbin, Gunner and Dustin decided to cool off with a nice water fight. I don't know who had the most fun, us watching or them.
Gunner and Korbin decide to get smart and squirt us spectators. That boy is SO on my list!


5 comments:
That looks like a blast. The kids faces tell it all. You guys have awesome FHE. We just watched a movie.
How fun!
Yea, we talked about tithing. No one was particularly interested. Sadly, including myself...
That looks like SO much fun, Michelle!
What a fun FHE for you and your kids! You guys are still as competative as I remember-I love it! (I don't care who I beat at a game or race as long as I just beat Zeke and of course that doesn't happen very often)
I hear you Rochelle, been there. It is nice to just get out and have fun as a family.
LOL Stephanie!
Post a Comment