That is was I thought of when I first saw Sheye Rosemeyer's blog. I was led to this blog from Marta's blog. I could never begin to understand the pain she is suffering from the loss of her beautiful Ava. Her blog is the most beautiful and inspiring I have ever seen. Even in tragedy she still sees the beauty in all things. Her strength truely is beautiful. After reading her blog, go and hug your children a little bit longer, laugh a little louder and play... just play.
Even though I have enjoyed my few days without my older two, I can't wait to see them tomorrow and hear all about the fun time they had. I must remember to not take for granted the "noise" that they make. Thank you Sheye and thank you Ava for the gift you just gave me.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
The Beauty of Strength
Labels:
my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is such a sad story. People are amazing to have such strength. I think I'll spend a little extra time with my daughter tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
I've been playing "star wars" with Kiefer all morning. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Post a Comment