...I'm enjoying my days without my older two boys.
1. No fighing
2. No annoying Sponge Bob cartoon
3. No trail of toys leading from the bedroom to the living room to the kitchen
4. No taking things from Garrik making him scream and cry
5. No fighting, sorry but that warrents being said twice if not more
6. No mess 10 seconds after I clean the house (guess we know who the mess makers are)
7. No noise after Garrik goes down for a nap
8. No "what are we doing fun today" questions
9. No "I'm hungry, feed me" demands
10. Time with just Garrik
Friday, June 22, 2007
10 Reasons Why...
Labels:
my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I like the new look!
Thanks!!
Ditto- like the new look too! And I see you added me to blogs you visit- thank you!;) I will do the same (if that's ok)...i will email you back soon....
Post a Comment