Thursday, November 20, 2008

A-E-I-O-me

Korbin was teaching Garrik the vowels: A,E,I,O,U.

Korbin: Okay say what I say.
G: k
Korbin: A-E-I-O-U
G: A-E-I-O Me
Korbin: No it's A-E-I-O-U!
G: A-E-I-O me
Korbin: No U!
G: me! (pointing to himself)
Korbin: No U! Not me
G: me!
Korbin: Never mind. Mom G wont say U.

It really was the funniest thing.

11 comments:

aurora said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love those moments.

Laura said...

OK! That is SOOO funny!

Shaka said...

that is very funny!!!

crystal said...

"Who's on first?..." heeheeheehee

Angie Cazier said...

That is so dang cute.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my gosh!! I am laughing so hard. He is so freaking funny. I can totally picture Korbin getting frustrated with him. So funny.

Renee said...

Too cute! Wishing you all a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

Christie said...

HILARIOUS! That is just classic.

Lacie said...

YOu are so sweet to always leave comments!

I love the funny conversations (if you can call it that-Ha!) that you find yourself in with the little people in your life!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

lacie

Renee said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and Holiday season.

Chelsi said...

This story is so funny. Trev and I laughed about it again last night on the way home. We had such a good time. Thanks for the great games, great food and a great time. You guys are the best.