The election results didn't turn out the way I had hoped, not that it was a big surprise. It is a sad day in our household but don't worry, I'll get over it in a day or two.
On a side note it was fun watching history in the making. Either way it went history was going to be made: 1st woman VP or 1st black Pres. You know, no matter the outcome, it is great belonging to a country where you can be whatever you want no matter what.
Now I must drown my sorrows in Dr. Pepper.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Day of Mourning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Pass the COKE!! (the soda kind- you know!)
I have two words for you:
FOOD STORAGE!
You said it right! Sad, but we will get over it or through it-- with the help of a little caffeine. ;-)
It was a rather sober day at our house too. I ate a package of mint cookies...
It was fun seeing you guys yesterday. I can't wait to read the book. I'm really gonna have to get you to switch to diet coke it's way better than dr. pepper jk.
ahhh, i so agree. i was going to post about it being a sad day, but i didn't! history making-yes. but not a reason to vote either way! though, i really did like palin-maybe in 4 years we will see her again!
my husband sent me a picture of the canada border-the sign said "obama won, welcome to canada!" my thoughts exactly.
Bleh. I hate this election.
Post a Comment